If you vote on Election Day, you'll be asked by poll workers to produce an ID. However, an ID will NOT be required for you to cast your ballot.
Your ID must:
• contain an expiration date that is current, unless noted otherwise
• contain your name, though it does not have to exactly match your name on Dauphin County's voter registration records. However, the names must "substantially conform.''
Acceptable IDs include:
• your Pennsylvania driver's license or non-driver's photo ID
• your U.S. passport
• your U.S. military ID
• an employee photo ID issued by federal, state, county or municipal government
• a college or university ID from an accredited Pennsylvania school
• a photo ID from a nursing home, personal care home or assisted living residence
For more information on Pennsylvania's Voter ID Law, readers may call the Pennsylvania Department of State at 1-877-868-3772 or visit www.VotesPA.com.
Last Updated on Friday, 01 November 2013 09:15
You're going to vote on Nov. 5, aren't you?
Here is where you go to do it.
The following is a list of local polling places including Middletown, Londonderry Twp., Royalton, Lower Swatara Twp., Highspire, Hummelstown, Steelton, Conewago Twp., Derry Twp., Elizabethtown, and Swatara Twp.
Last Updated on Friday, 01 November 2013 06:48